Monday, March 26, 2007

And Now for Something Completely Different...

I am running up against a tight Friday deadline on a research paper for school and daily blog posts will put graduation in jeopardy. You're in for a treat though, because I'm going to use this blog to clarify my thinking on the paper. At the risk of losing my entire readership, my usual cynicism and sarcasm will be on hiatus, replaced by profound insights into the comparative operating strategies of General Motors Corporation's Cadillac Division and Toyota Motor Company's Lexus Division. In the interests of full disclosure, I am biased in favour of General Motors. Suspending that bias should be easy since the professor runs his house by the Toyota Production System. So, I won't write, for example, that the Tundra is the most feminine vehicle on four wheels. Never a dull moment around here...

1 comment:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Now is the opinion on the Tundra just based on Toyota/GM, cause that Nissan truck is pretty sissy too. We had a discussion like this a couple of weeks ago.